Easy Scalloped Potatoes and Ham Recipe with Cream of Mushroom Soup | The 1st week of summer vacation is behind me. “Vacation” will not be the precise word to apply because I’m super fricken busy. I voluntarily attended some type of computer workshop on Saturday, something I would’ve been vehemently in opposition to doing during normal work year. But I went. For no credit. For no stipend. And I checked my PayPal account, the ones baboozes still haven’t reimbursed me the $20 registration fee (reimbursement contingent upon attending the session).
Alongside this began the initially multiple summer jobs. I do think it might be is more demanding than my regular day job. As the paraprofessional isn’t the cake walk everyone thinks it is. The only real bright side is losing to deal directly with headache parents. Oh, and Used to do get to see JN, whom I’ve not noticed in years. Hi, JN! Period of time no-see. Seeing you taught me to be think into an hour or two the car didn’t start from the luau in Seattle because some doodoo head you had been dating left the lights on! BTW, its years overdue, but thanks for ones ride home that night.
Scalloped Potatoes and Ham Recipe with Cream of Mushroom Soup
In seven days, I’ll be finished with my stint as the paraprofessional and will be time for the ranks of teacher. I’ll be attending a 4-day draining. One in every of my work pals, who had previously been supposed to wait when camping, saw the list of people attending and decided there is not in hell he could stomach 4 days with those clowns, so he begged out, leaving me to fight the infidels by myself. Wimp! Weakling! I actually considered bailing with him, but I’m trying to create my war chest for ones upcoming October trip. The Halekulani isn’t free!
- 4 medium potatoes, finely sliced
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 1 1/2 c. ham, chopped
- 4 ounces fresh white mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1- 10.5 ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 10.5 ounce can milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease the bottom of an 8×11 glass baking dish. Layer potatoes, then onion, ham, mushrooms and cheese in the baking dish.
- In a bowl, whisk together the cream of mushroom soup, milk, parsley and pepper until combined. Pour over top and spread evenly.
- Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes.