Easy Hot Cocoa Mix Recipe with Powdered Milk and Creamer | The sole reason I love winter is simply because I love hot chocolate. In fact, I’m sure winter’s only purpose could possibly be and we can drink hot chocolate. And because of the delicious recipes out there there is no reason to be in for the same old hot cocoa mix, or to be in to the over sugared mixes you acquire inside store. Homemade cocoa lets the chocolate flavor really shine through and customize it on your tastes.
When I make hot cocoa, Which i use milk. I’m sure there is certainly powdered milk atlanta divorce attorneys mix, but I love the creaminess that producing it with milk adds. Sometimes when I desire it really creamy I’ll use half and half or add a number of tablespoons of heavy cream. I’m sure, I’m BAD!
Hot Cocoa Mix Recipe with Powdered Milk and Creamer
This mix is great mainly because it can be made ahead, stored within the airtight container making anytime it. I’m including an additional benefit variation with this recipe. It’s really a Raspberry Hot Cocoa Mix and has raspberry gelatin. It just a hint of raspberry flavor that is really nice.
I put this Hot Chocolate Mix together to mail off to my son-in-law within his care package. I have done check it out and it’s great! The semi sweet chips give it just the boost it must taste as if the best thing. Plus the coffee creamer. Hopefully he’ll have fun with this about I did.
Yield: makes 7 cups of mix
- 2 cups instant dry milk
- 1/2 cup dry coffee creamer
- 1 cup cocoa (I used Hershey’s)
- 2 1/2-3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 jar Jet Puffed Mallow bits (3 ounces) or 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Sift together milk, creamer, cocoa, sugar, corn starch and salt. Place chocolate chips and 1 cup of milk mixture into food processor. Grind until chips will go through the sifter. Stir in
- Marshmallows. Store in airtight container.
- To make hot chocolate, combine 3-4 heaping teaspoons of mix to 12-14 ounces (a large mug) of hot, hot (but not boiling) water. Stir until blended and enjoy!