Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe with Sweetened Condensed Milk | Fudge. It’s considered one of life’s simple, pure, unadulterated pleasures. While I covet the precious magical dessert, I had never attemptedto replicate it myself. Perhaps it turned out intimidation. Of course, how can anyone contend with Grandma’s recipe? Perhaps it became a lingering suspicion from my childhood that probably the fudge was magical, during the publication No Such Thing being a Witch by Ruth Chew, in case I dappled with the delicate formula, We would end up learning to be a mouse. Whatever the explanation for my hesitation, I put everthing behind me to try a batch because my better half had the craving and since I had created the many ingredients I needed. This recipe is really simple, there’s really no reason not for making your own too.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe with Sweetened Condensed Milk
This recipe is really a very moist, soft fudge that’s exactly like the Candy Kitchen fudge you will probably find at the sea boardwalk. Lots of people search for a denser texture for their fudge, just like my Grandma’s recipe, which I may hopefully be able to express on another day.I’m sure I know, this peanut butter and sweet fudge is just not your typical healthier dessert, but what happens? What in the world, is in contrast to a bake or cook in this way every single day right? A little bit goes a lengthy way. Just don’t eat 3 or higher pieces unexpectedly 🙂
Specific things to understand that get this peanut butter fudge a small amount better:
1. A little bit goes a considerable ways
2. This fudge won’t have marshmallow cream, which I think it is gross.
3. You won’t need a candy thermometer for making it. Well you truly have no need for one for any of my fudge recipes :-). Helps make the job a hell of simpler!!
I got the recipe for that Peanut butter and sweet fudge from my famous and popular Irish cream and pistachio fudge in reality I did scale it down because that particular used 3 bags of chocolate chips. I think you can contribute more peanuts if you’d prefer and up peanut butter. Maybe the fudge can become a tad soft though, so just experiment your own risk 🙂 I stumbled upon this to become super sweet, but which fudge isn’t? I truly are not aware of in whatever way to healhified fudge, will you? Like I said before, a small amount goes a considerable ways, just don’t eat more than 1 piece at any given time, if you possibly could!! I think find this appealing. Until my next recipe.
YIELD: 30 PIECES TOTAL TIME: 20 MINUTES
- 2 x 11 oz white chocolate chips, 2 bags, I always use Ghirardelli brand.
- 1 14 oz can condense milk
- 1 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter, oil drained, I used organic peanut butter.
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts, I used raw and unsalted
- Lined a square pan, I used an 8×8 square pan, with foil paper lightly greased.
- In a sauce pan, at low heat (make sure you do this process at low heat for the oil not to separate from the chocolate and peanut butter), pour all of the ingredients except chopped peanuts. Stir constantly until chocolate has almost melted.
- Turn off heat and continue stirring until chocolate is completely melted. Add peanuts (reserve a couple of tablespoons of chopped peanuts to sprinkle over the top) and pour mixture evenly onto prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the reserved peanuts and pad a little bit with your hand. Let fudge cool until set. I actually place the fudge in the refrigerator for about 1 hour to speed up the process.
- Remove fudge from pan and peal off the foil paper. Cut fudge into small squares and store in a sealed container at room temperature.
Source : www.eatgood4life.com
Incoming recipes :
- prison peanut butter fudge recipe