Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Factory Recipe | This rich and creamy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake has an oreo crust topped by way of a layer of peanut butter cups plus a chocolate cheesecake filling. To really make it more decadent, I piped peanut butter frosting round the edges and sprinkled a complete bag of mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups in the middle. I couldn’t resist which makes it look such as this cake from Let’s Dish Recipes.
I took the vast majority of cheesecake to my son when I left for visit him at school a month ago. He given to some friends within his dorm and do not require could accept is as true would have been a homemade cheesecake as it tasted like it was on the Cheesecake Factory.
Best Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Factory Recipe
I do believe that chocolate and peanut butter is the ultimate flavor combination for any kind of dessert, but especially cheesecake. I layered about 12 full-sized, whole Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups about the bottom. Discuss yum! Then a number of those mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups on top.
By using your favorite candies for the recipe, it’s like you’re already halfway there to developing an excellent dessert. The creamy chocolate cheesecake filling and peanut butter frosting are truly just there to go with the peanut butter cups.
- 24 Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 (12-ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 (12-ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
Peanut Butter Icing
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 bag mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups